Have been looking for the best eCommerce solution providers to make the right choice for your B2B business? If yes, then this blog post will help you come across the top platforms available in the digital space to get started with your retail or wholesale business-to-business eCommerce enterprise.
Top eight eCommerce solution providers for B2B business
Here, we have enlisted the names and relevant information about the top-notch eCommerce operations solution to get started with the help of an eCommerce web development company in India.
Another significant eCommerce solution provider option you have is WooCommerce. It’s a WordPress plugin for those willing to convert their website into a full-fledged eCommerce store with having variety of functionalities inside. WooCommerce is free of cost. However, you need to pay for a different set of plugins and functionalities. Just like more than 26% of eCommerce websites running successfully on WooCommerce, you can also create your platform with the help of a reliable WooCommerce development company of your choice.
One of the leading eCommerce operations solutions offered by BigCommerce is streamlining B2B retail businesses to an optimum extent. It’s an out-of-the-box eCommerce platform for companies to get started with mid-size to large-size retail websites and sell a wide range of products to business customers. The full mobile-responsive website design, seamless integrations, and advanced shipping modules make BigCommerce an ideal platform.
Key highlights of BigCommerce
- Functionality to create price lists and product groups based on manifold features.
- Multiple payment gateway integrations along with functionality to create invoices fast.
- Easy management of new and reordering products.
- Flexibility to provide different permission levels to users.
For creating a basic level eCommerce website, while serving business customers, then get in touch with a trusted OpenCart store development company. OpenCart is another viable option available for B2B players to create an appealing website with basic to advanced functionalities.
Key highlights of OpenCart
- Open-source eCommerce platform and fully customized as per your requirements.
- A wide range of responsive and easy-to-customize theme options.
- Flexibility to assign different customer segmentations.
- Additional features like separate merchants dashboards, catalog creation, quotation requests, and more.
PrestaShop has already made its mark in the realm of B2B eCommerce website development. Due to its popularity, it has extended its wings towards the B2B marketplace. With the sound and result-oriented assistance of PrestaShop development company in India, create a responsive and premium-looking online retail store to experience impressive product sales patterns.
Key highlights of PrestaShop
- Free of charge platform which is easy to install and customize with the help of professional experts.
- Extensive line of free and premium extension options available for business partners and organizations.
- Additional choice of features like order tracking, catalog management, website management, and the list goes on.
5. Shopify Plus
Shopify Plus, a top-notch eCommerce solution provider is leading the marketplace with a wide range of features, readymade templates, integrations, and more. Add an enhanced level of product selling features and bring a wide range of merchants with ease on your eCommerce website.
Key highlights of Shopify Plus
- Creation of customer-centric product price listing.
- Automated addition of payment terms for B2B customers.
- Streamlined product checkout process with complete safety of information.
- Self-service functionalities for vendors and suppliers.
6. Salesforce Commerce Cloud
Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) is one integral part of Salesforce. It allows you to create an
impressive, feature-rich, and scalable B2B eCommerce website. Specifically available for product wholesalers and distributors, SFCC helps manage multiple product prices and enables automated reordering of products with AI, accurate inventory, and more. On top of that, the enhanced level of customer service of Salesforce Commerce Cloud helps meet customers’ queries and work on suggestions.
7. Magento Commerce
Also known as Adobe Commerce, it’s a unified form of eCommerce platform that helps businesses create both B2C and B2B websites together. It’s one of the leading platforms that cover a major part of the market share and helps businesses experience a seamless retail journey.
Key highlights of Adobe Commerce
- Open-source platform with the flexibility to customize the code and enable multiple functionalities.
- Flexibility to enable multi-store functionalities.
- Simple to add and manage complex product types for the benefit of wholesalers and distributors.
- Multiple access and permission benefits to different members.
8. Oracle NetSuite
One of the world’s best eCommerce solutions provider, Oracle NetSuite, still dominate the marketplace with a wide range of functionalities. With the help of Oracle NetSuite, businesses have the flexibility to automate product selling operations, and items management, reduce IT infrastructure cost, and provide additional benefits.
- Create and manage independent product catalogs.
- Extend functionalities with API integrations approach.
- Seamless product configuration and quote prices accordingly.
- One of the well-defined omnichannel eCommerce solutions.
In a nutshell, there is a wide range of eCommerce solution providers available to enhance your retail store functionalities and become a successful B2B partner. Consider an ideal platform based on key features, necessary integrations, cost, and add-ons to start your profitable retail journey.
Select the right eCommerce platform with the aid of OrangeMantra, one of the leading digital business transformation and acceleration companies. Count on the impressive portfolio of eCommerce website design & development of this company along with impressive clientele.