It’s clear that Facebook pages are quickly becoming a core part of most businesses’ marketing strategies, with 800 million active Facebook users, half logging in daily for an average 55-minute session. This Comprehensive Post by The Buy Facebook Likes Experts At Organic Social Boost. Being active gives your business broad visibility and responsiveness to potential. users/communities to which they belong.
12 Things You Should Know About Facebook Pages
1. To create a Facebook page, you must have a Facebook account.
The first thing you need to know is that you cannot create a Facebook page unless you have a default Facebook account/profile set up. Once you create an account under your own name (not your company) you can create as many Facebook fan pages as you want. Don’t worry, your fan pages can easily be separated from your personal account/profile, and they should be.
2. Your Facebook page will be linked to your personal profile as the admin of your Facebook page, however, only you and Facebook will know the connection.
3. You can have an unlimited number of Facebook pages.
There is currently no limit to the number of fan pages you can have. So you can create pages on different topics. As much as you want, keep in mind that you should maintain these pages and use them regularly to generate traffic and build relationships with your Facebook fans. Inactive fan pages are dead pages.
4. You can have an unlimited number of fans (Facebook users who “like” your page).
One of the best features of a fan page is that you can have an unlimited number of fans or ‘likes’. Your personal profile limits you to 5,000 friends, which is usually enough for most people. But this is not enough for most companies.
5. Facebook page is public – Anyone can find and view your page, regardless of whether they are logged into Facebook or not.
This is another great feature that separates fan Social Boost from personal profiles. Your profile will only be visible to people who already have a Facebook account and to whom you have permission to access your information. The fan page is public. Which is suitable for your business because it can be accessed by anyone on the World Wide Web.
6. All content on your Facebook page will be indexed by Google.
It is very important to remember that anything written/posted on your forum or fan page will be indexed by Google, so keep this in mind when adding content and using keywords in your posts. Posts that match your niche. for example. , if your page is about heated cat beds, the keyword “warm cat bed” is a good phrase to use regularly in your posts. But don’t use the same keyword too much and use different keywords. Linked to your channel
7. You can target your posts by location and language.
If your business is specific to a particular geographic location or language. You can easily direct your fan page to be visible only in your specific location and language of your choice.
8. You can add applications to your page. Custom content including videos, full text, images, opt-in boxes and more.
By default, the Facebook page is pretty boring. But you can customize your page with an unlimited number of applications (apps) and third-party tools. You need to customize your page to stand out from the ordinary and boring fan page. and build your online brand
9. You can add more admins. (highly recommended)
All you have to do is go to your page – click on edit page – click on admin management – just follow the instructions from there.
10. All admins have equal rights to manage your page. Including adding and removing other admins (please choose carefully!)
11. You may not post content to your Facebook page from your personal profile. (Unless you use the @ tag from your profile and set everyone up for this post)