An Introduction to Numerology
Called the study of the inherent importance of numbers in one’s life, numerology nurtures the belief that all the numbers in our life can be used to tell the story of what’s happened in our life so far, what’s happening right now, and even to take a peek at what’s going to happen!
A numerologist helps people draw meaning from different aspects of their life. Essentially, they link together different significant life events to make predictions related to health, career growth, wealth, marriage, and other such things.
And while we’ll be the first to admit that sounds like hocus-pocus at first glance, the truth is finding a reliable numerologist near me can help you get a much-needed direction in your life.
Where Does Numerology Originate From?
Readers finding themselves not quite buying into the concept of numerology will undoubtedly be surprised to learn that this occult practice has its roots in one of the most well-known names of all time.
The first recognized system (or one of them, at least) of Numerology comes from Pythagoras of Ancient Greece, the mathematician responsible for entire chapters in today’s high school maths books. After travelling to the East, Pythagoras, a fervent numerologist, studied with gurus to learn more about numerology and how it could predict events in one’s life.
If that wasn’t enough, you can also find mentions of this occult science, and systems for following it, in the religious texts of Indochina and Judaism.
How Does Numerology Really Work?
In practice, numerology is similar to astrology. The best numerologist will lay out a blueprint for your life right now, the life you’re going to have in the future (your destiny), and important events that will happen to you (your fate). Numerology also takes the time to analyse your strengths and weaknesses to give you a direction to go in, and a suggestion of what’s going to be a choice for you and what’s not.
At the end of the day, Numerology is a practice that helps you build up the awareness you need about your authentic self, and provides direction to lives that are lost in the daily hustle and bustle of modern life.
Good to know: Interesting Facts About Kim Geong Min.
What Is Your Life Path Number?
The “Life Path Number” is the most important insight you’ll get from a numerologist in India, and the first thing you’ll need to start understanding yourself. This number, which corresponds to a set of traits listed in conventional numerology, identifies your skills and your abilities, but also your shortcomings, and what’s holding you back.
Things like the alphanumeric value of your name and the day you were born are used to calculate your Life Path Number. Numerology is a comprehensive, thorough tool where everything adds up, and you’re no different.
Here’s a simple breakdown of how you can find your Life Path Number:
- Let’s say for example your birthday is 1st February 2001. Add the numbers first like this: 2(month) + 1(day) + 1 + 9 + 9 + 7(year) = 29(the sum of numbers)
- Break down 29 to 2 + 9 = 11
- Add the remaining numbers to find a single digit like this: 1 + 1 = 2
Going by that, your Life Path Number is 2.
The Significance Behind Numbers In Numerology
Natural numbers from 1 through 9 are the foundation of numerology, and the significance behind these is what makes the practice work. That’s why to really understand what a Life Path Number of 2 means, we’re going to take a quick look at what these numbers really mean in a Numerology consultation:
- Natural-born leaders who are progressive, courageous, not afraid of taking risks, but also stubborn and selfish if not everything goes their way.
- Loving mediators who try their best to solve everybody’s problems, sensitive and intuitive, but prone to bouts of negative emotion like discontentment.
- Also read ifvod
- Artists and creators and singers and everybody are creative, optimistic, and inherently talented, but also prone to intolerance and a rising feeling of impatience.
- Reliable, hardworking and trustworthy individuals, but often found lacking imagination and empathy.
- Explorers who are curious, courageous, and adventurous, but prone to bouts of both carelessness and instability
- Compassionate, protective, and loving wardens, but burdened by both anxiety and jealousy.
- Refined, spiritual, and intelligent individuals who find themselves prone to sarcasm and melancholy at the worst of times.
- Powerful and balanced authority figures, often successful in their field, but with feelings of insensitivity, greed, and sometimes even cruelty.
- Helpful and generous, sophisticated in their own right, but also feeling discontent, arrogance, and self-pity.
At the end of the day, there’s only so much you can learn about numerology yourself. If you’re really interested in following through with this millennia-old occult practice, find a numerologist near me and get a simple reading today!
Read also : ibomma