Welcome to your Wednesday game in Quordle. I’ll take a wild guess and assume you’re here because you’re stuck. Don’t sweat. I have some clues and answers as to when today’s game is.
In case this is your first time, here is how to play Quordle: Just start writing the words. You have four five letter words to guess and nine attempts to find them all. The point is that you play all four words at once.
If you get a letter in the right place for any of the four words, it lights up green. If a word contains a letter from one of your guesses but is in the wrong place, it will appear in yellow. After you use a letter to guess, you will also see on the keyboard if it is in any of the words.
If your board seems to be devoid of yellow and green squares after the first few guesses, don’t panic. I have some clues and answers for you.
Quordle Guides for July 6
- Word 1 (top left) Idea – Taylor Swift will play many of these during the show
- Word 2 (top right) guide – from the soundest mind
- Word 3 (bottom left) – one of the most popular Twitch players
- Word 4 (bottom right) clue – … and the brain
- There is one word with a repeated letter
- Today’s words start with C, S, N, and P.
Quordle’s answer for July 6
This is your spoiler warning, Your last chance to look away before I reveal today Quordle the answers.
By doing so, the words you are looking for today are:
Hope the clues and answers help you keep your streak! I’ll be back with clues and answers for tomorrow Quordle The game is on my blog as well.