Hello and welcome again the financial valuea podcast about startup business, where we break down the numbers and nuances behind the headlines.
Alex And the beauty We’re back to cover the biggest, boldest, and worst tech news. We’re back on Tuesday, as the US was far away yesterday. So a day later, but hopefully there’s no shortage of dollars, here’s where we are today:
- Stocks are mixed around the world, and set to dip in the US at the open. Meanwhile, the cryptocurrency market has been somewhat relaxed over the past day.
- Sequoia Capital China raises $9 billion, which is a huge amount of money while we have Venture capital activity in China has been slow.
- Speaking of sluggish venture capital, Indian activity is declining. This slowdown comes in the name of The cryptocurrency market in the country is under pressure.
- Meanwhile, Twitter is fighting Indian government bullying, which is a good thing. But perhaps it is less useful for Elon Musk, who buys the social network, and wants to sell imported cars in the country.
- Finally, we touched on Possible database breach in Chinastruggling in the fold, the new climate technology fund, and news from the quantum front.
All that and we had a good time! We’ll be back tomorrow morning and Friday morning!